- Marketing / PR / Events
- Marketing / PR / Events – Other
- Sydney Australia
- Permanent / Full Time
- Flexibility to put your family first – work from home and paid parental leave
- Be part of an inclusive team that will help support your career within a scaling
- Health and wellness benefits
- An excellent remuneration package.
- Health and mental wellness benefits.
- Hybrid work model – Flexibility to put your family first at all times – work from home.
- Company laptop.
- An amazing team – supportive, fun and caring.
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career experiences – lateral, vertical and rotational.
The Digital Acquisition Marketer’s role is to define the strategy and manage execution of constant, iterative data-driven tests throughout the sales and marketing funnel to help attract, engage and convert prospects into customers.
- Strategic ownership of all prospecting/demand generation performance and activity across owned, earned and paid platforms
- Ownership and management of our monthly performance budget, working in partnership with our performance and SEO agencies to drive return on agency fees and ad spend (ROA) across SEM, retargeting, SEO, referral sites
- Continual refinements across owned channels to improve lead quality and conversion – SEO, landing pages, website UX
- Strategic guidance/briefing and iterative testing of acquisition-focused campaign assets
- Deep understanding of buyer journeys by persona
- Ruthless focus on full funnel optimisation – broadly, and with both a geographic, channel and audience segment lens
- Dig deep into data, run tests, explore new tactics, tools and channels to continually unlock new opportunities and drive results.
- Own and communicate weekly top-line and monthly deep dive into key performance data, insights, actionable recommendations and initiatives back to the marketing team, leadership team and broader business.
- Collaborate within a multi-functional acquisition team (marketing, sales, onboarding, insights, product, operations) focused on collective problem-solving to optimise the customer journey through to business value.
- Collaborate with regional marketing leads to assist in maximising regionally-specific opportunities
- Keep up to date with competitor and industry moves and identify strategic opportunities to counter competitive threats
- 6+ years experience in a global B2B acquisition/growth role with demonstrated success in driving significant growth in MQLs, sales opportunities & website performance
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead & collaborate with cross-functional partners and prioritise high impact activities
- Comfort running multiple, iterative optimisation tests
- Deep familiarity with Google Analytics, WordPress, web analytics tools and CRM tools/marketing automation platforms – HubSpot preferred
- Experience with the following channels: Search Engines, Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Peer-to-Peer Review Sites
- HTML & CSS
- (Desirable): previous experience in B2B SaaS, Startup, Marketplaces.
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 240 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture and company values;
Empathy, Customer, Innovation, Results.
JobAdder is all about spotting people’s potential as well as considering past experiences. We believe this helps us build a more diverse and inclusive team culture. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
We love cover letters, and are a bit obsessed with Video! So make sure you attach or record a little something about why you believe you would be perfect for this role.