- IT & Telecomms
- Software – Developer
- Sydney Australia
- Permanent / Full Time
- Front and backend development using C# .Net & Angular
- Work life balance, remote working & flexible working conditions
- Work with some of the latest technologies
- An excellent remuneration package.
- Health and mental wellness benefits.
- Hybrid work model – Flexibility to put your family first at all times – work from home.
- Company laptop.
- An amazing team – supportive, fun and caring.
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career experiences – lateral, vertical and rotational.
You will be joining our Engineering team responsible for the development and delivery of our market leading recruitment management platform. In our engineering team we live and breathe our engineering values:
- We are makers of value
- We nurture empowered teams
- We build it right
- We are passionate to take ownership
- We have a hunger for learning
About the Role
You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Software Engineer, you will influence and support your team to champion and deliver high quality, secure and scalable software.
- Design, develop, test and deploy high-quality, secure, scalable software
- Work with team leads, developers, product managers, QA, and devOps to develop solutions that drive our business goals, make work easier for our customers and deliver good performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Participate in and help drive the best possible ways of working for software development including Continuous Improvement, CI/CD and test automation.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by tackling tech debt, conducting code reviews, initiate refactoring and improve build and test systems.
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 200 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide. We assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
- An excellent remuneration package
- Flexibility to put your family first at all times
- Tools of the trade
- Collaborative team – positive and empathetic people who love to laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events
- Career Progression
Experience and Skills Required
- You have deep knowledge and experience in application development with .Net C#
- Experience with Angular or React for front end development
- ou understand the design, implementation and operation of distributed Microservices and APIs
- You have experience with CI/CD pipeline tools (Git, Terraform, Cypress, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
Ideal – Not Essential
Ideal but not essential – AWS or similar cloud-based experience and Unit / integration testing
If this sounds like something you would like to know more about, apply to continue the conversation.