Date : 10/03/2022
- IT & Telecomms
- Project Management / Team Lead
- Sydney Australia
- Permanent / Full Time
- Flexibility to put your family first – work from home and paid parental leave
- Be part of an inclusive team that helps support your career in a scaling company
- Health and wellness benefits
- An excellent remuneration package.
- Health and mental wellness benefits.
- Hybrid work model – Flexibility to put your family first at all times – work from home.
- Company laptop.
- An amazing team – supportive, fun and caring.
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career experiences – lateral, vertical and rotational.
- JobAdder subject matter expert, responsible for effectively configuring the product and features within the Client’s database
- Identifying Client business needs, and delivering a valuable solution to meet those needs (through both core product functionality and add-on products/integrations)
- Quickly building strong relationships with new JobAdder Clients – setting the foundation for a lasting partnership
- Strategise and plan an entire project, including the management of moving data and considering risks and potential impacts
- Guiding clients through testing of the new system after the migration of data, in order to ensure high data accuracy and delivery
- Effectively document the exact migration processes put in place – including documenting any fixes or adjustments made during the project lifecycle
- Consulting and advising clients on best practices within the product, and providing suggestions for their change management, specifically around their data migration.
- You will have 3-5 years experience in an Implementations or Project Management role.
- An understanding of the Recruitment industry or data migrations experience is a bonus but not essential.
- You will be customer centric and demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills, both internally and externally.
- You will be an efficient multitasker with demonstrated time management and prioritisation skills.
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 250 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture and company values;
Empathy, Customer, Innovation, Results.
JobAdder is all about spotting people’s potential as well as considering past experiences. We believe this helps us build a more diverse and inclusive team culture. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
We love cover letters, and are a bit obsessed with Video! So make sure you attach or record a little something about why you believe you would be perfect for this role.