Date : 06/03/2022
- Sales & Account Management
- Sales Executive / BDM
- Sydney Australia
- Permanent / Full Time
- Flexibility to put your family first – work from home and paid parental leave
- Be part of an inclusive team that will help support your career within a scaling
- Competitive Salary & Commissions structure plus Health & wellness benefits
- An excellent remuneration package and commission structure.
- Health and mental wellness benefits.
- Hybrid work model – Flexibility to put your family first at all times – work from home.
- Company laptop.
- An amazing team – supportive, fun and caring
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career experiences – lateral, vertical and rotational.
This is a key position within the sales team where you’ll play an invaluable role in JobAdder’s growth strategy.
Targeting specific corporate industry verticals, you will be responsible for the following;
- Identifying, researching and generating new target prospects via all channels.
- Converting target prospects to sales opportunities by exploring and understanding the clients’ needs and challenges.
- Positioning the right solution to ensure each client can see the true value and competitive advantage of our software.
- Working in collaboration with your team to create compelling proposals.
- Negotiating and closing the sales opportunities into long term partnerships.
- Possessing a strong understanding of our products and positioning.
- Following the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Consultative – We are here to solve real problems that our customers have with their hiring.
- Empathetic – You’ll have strong empathy and genuinely care about improving business practices for our customers.
- Fast Learner – Must be comfortable working with constant change. For example, we release new features on average every week.
- Amazing storyteller – Listening to product demos from multiple vendors can be mind-numbing for our prospects. It is essential that you are able to translate the prospect’s challenges and how we can solve them, using real-life examples and stories that help illustrate the solutions.
- Experience – Ideally you will have worked within Recruitment and/or SaaS. Previous sales experience in ATS / CRM / RMS / HR Software will be highly regarded
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 250 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture and company values;
Empathy, Customer, Innovation, Results.
JobAdder is all about spotting people’s potential as well as considering past experiences. We believe this helps us build a more diverse and inclusive team culture. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
We respond to ALL applicants. Tip for those who have read this far: we love video cover letters, give us your best shot!