Date : 02/03/2022
- IT & Telecomms
- Consultant – BI / CRM
- Sydney Australia
- Permanent / Full Time
- Design and deliver new insights and analytics that fuels JobAdder’s growth
- Flexible working environment, work from home and office
- Previous BI Management experience essential
- An excellent remuneration package.
- Health and mental wellness benefits.
- Hybrid work model – Flexibility to put your family first at all times – work from home.
- Company laptop.
- An amazing team – supportive, fun and caring.
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career experiences – lateral, vertical and rotational.
The Business Intelligence Manager brings a huge amount of value and plays a key role in shaping that value. You will empower our leaders across Product, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Success to make smart decisions that drive commercial outcomes. You will become the owner of our data model and the main knowledge source to educate the future team of analysts.
In this role you will also be JobAdder’s focal point for requests on all things data, and would manage expectations and delivery of this pipeline. We’re looking for a strong leader to help shape JobAdder’s data culture so we can make the most of our data (visibility, self-service and data quality).
- Build and lead a team of insights analysts
- Design and deliver new insights and analytics projects that will help fuel JobAdder’s growth
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide analysis that drives high impact to the business
- Work closely with the Data Engineering function to source new internal and external data points to expand JobAdder’s analytics capabilities
- Build a culture of self-service and empowering users to find the answers to their own questions by educating and training business users
- Partner with stakeholders to build a pipeline of reporting requirements – manage delivery, priorities and stakeholder expectations
- Ownership of the BI data model – intimate understanding of the Data Warehouse, underlying data sources and the overall business logic. Ability to understand, troubleshoot and evolve the data model to support the ongoing BI operation
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 230 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
- An excellent remuneration package
- Health and mental wellness benefits
- Hybrid work model – Flexibility to put your family first at all times – work from home
- Company laptop
- An amazing team – supportive, fun and caring
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events
- Career experiences – lateral, vertical and rotational
Key Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Highly curious and inquisitive – if you don’t have the answer, you will search until you find it
- Demonstrated stakeholder management at a senior level with the confidence to management expectations and priorities
- Experience managing one or more analysts
- Technically you will have strong SQL skills, experience with with BI platforms and the ability to work with large datasets
If this sounds like something you would like to know more about, please apply to continue the conversation!